Outsourcing is a vital weapon in the armoury of manufacturers, distributors and resellers.
The outsourcing of warranty cover, repairs, technical services and other after-sales support is a vital weapon in the armoury of manufacturers, distributors and resellers.
The reasons are threefold: you can save money, focus your resources, and enhance your service offer.
- We relieve you of variable costs (such as labour, vehicle running costs and spare parts) and free capital tied up in stock, tools and cars.
- If you are entering new markets, we can relieve you of the initial cost of fulfilling maintenance, repairs etc
Focus Your Resources
- Outsourcing routine or day-to-day after-sales work releases valuable technical resources for high-end development work. You can direct capital at your core business and
- Free your own management time to concentrate on running and growing your company.
- We absorb peaks and troughs on demand without impacting on service levels
- We will deliver enhanced service through manufacturer-authorised and accredited provision
- Risks and responsibilities are transferred to Qcom, who are 100% focused on meeting your client’s needs
Making outsourcing work
We have extensive experience in smooth outsource arrangements, including transfer of staff under TUPE regulations.
We recognise the individuality of every technology product and business, and we work with our clients to build customised solutions to meet their individual needs.
We understand, for example, the difficulties that manufacturers and distributors face in providing after-sales support in areas such as warranty provision or moving into new markets.
And we know how important it is for distributors and resellers to get the equipment sale, and maximise your profit margin.
We have resources – the expert people and facilities - in place to meet those challenges, to replace or support existing business activities, and to help you make more money.